!! NEW COVID-19 CHECK-IN PROCESS !! We ask that all patients arrive 20 minutes prior to the scheduled appointment time and then call us from the car at 732-942-0909. Once we receive your call we will send you a link for the Covid-19 Screening questions (at every appointment) and/or the Covid-19 Treatment Consent form if one hasn’t been completed previously (only one of these is ever needed). Once the forms have been successfully completed and sent, you may enter the office and then have your temperature checked at the front desk. All persons that enter the practice will be required to wear a mask. We ask that you do not wear gloves and we ask that you use the hand sanitizer that is mounted to the right of the front door as you walk in. One adult or guardian will be allowed per child. Please do not bring siblings to the appointments. Adults are expected to come alone to their appointments. We would like to limit the amount of people in the practice at all times.
- Arrive 20 minutes early to your appointment time.
- Call us upon arrival to check-in. When we receive your call we will send you a link(s) to complete a form(s) prior to entering the practice. You WILL receive a Covid-19 Screening form that has to be completed at every visit. You MAY also receive a Medical History form (if one is due) and/or a Covid-19 Treatment Consent form (if one has not yet been completed, we need one per patient).
- Be patient with us. New protocols to keep you safe could occasionally put us a little behind schedule.
- Only the patient will be allowed inside. If needed, one parent or caretaker may accompany the patient.
- When entering and after sanitizing your hands, please stop at the front desk for a temperature check. Patients with elevated temperatures cannot be seen and we will reschedule the appointments accordingly.
- Staff members also undergo health and temperature screening daily.
- HEPA Air Purifiers have been added throughout the office.
- Patients will be provided with an antibacterial and antiviral rinse before treatment.
- Please wear a mask when entering the office.
- Do not wear gloves when you enter our office. Use hand sanitizer upon entering. Wash hands frequently.
- Practice social distancing.
- Staff will follow the highest levels of infection control and standard universal precautions, as usual. In addition, you will see that staff is wearing additional personal protective equipment (PPE). This is for the safety of you, our team members, and all our patient community. You will see a reflected fee of $10/visit collected at the end of your appointment. We appreciate your understanding.
- You can expect our clinical staff to enter the treatment room in their PPE. Although you will not be able to see our faces, we will continue to offer you the same warmth and caring demeanor that you are used to receiving here!