WHITENING FOR LIFE
WHITENING FOR LIFE is an exciting new program we are offering to both new and existing patients! We would love to whiten your teeth and keep them white for life! To keep our schedule and office running smoothly for our family of patients, we’ve found it to be extremely important for our patients to keep their regularly scheduled appointments. As an incentive for you to keep all of your scheduled appointments, we offer the Whitening for Life program!
HERE’S HOW IT WORKS:
If you have already had whitening done in our office and already have whitening trays, you will automatically be enrolled in our exciting new Whitening for Life program. You will receive a whitening syringe at no cost to you when keeping your regularly scheduled hygiene appointments as long as you keep your appointments within 3 weeks of your hygiene due date. (Additional syringes are available for purchase as part of our touch-up kit, if desired.)
If you have not had whitening with our office but are interested in the program mention it to your hygienist or one of our office staff members and they will discuss Whitening options and pricing with you.
To be eligible for our Whitening for Life program you must meet the following requirements:
- You must keep your regularly scheduled dental cleaning appointments within 3 weeks of your due date. This includes periodic x-rays. Frequency of your cleanings will be determined by your Doctor, not your insurance company. Your long-term oral health is as important to us as it is to you. Our patients have found that regular checkups greatly reduce dental emergencies and lead to spending less money on dental care in the long run. This is why we are happy to provide this extra bonus to our patients who are committed
to their oral health.
- In order to provide exceptional services like Whitening for Life to all of our patients, we ask that you give the courtesy of 2 business days for all schedule changes. Any rescheduled appointments MUST be within three weeks of your due date. There are no exceptions so please plan accordingly! Additionally, all appointments are based on availability so we highly recommend scheduling 6 months in advance and keeping all scheduled appointments, as primetime appointments do book up fast!
- All necessary dental treatment must be completed. Any type of bleaching in the presence of open decay is not safe for you and is not allowed. Free Whitening For Life was developed as a free gift for those patients that are already taking their dental health seriously, and as an incentive for those who need a little help keeping up with or completing their dental care.
- All accounts must be current. (No outstanding balances).
- You must be 18 years or older. Any patient below 18 must have parental approval and final decision will be up to Doctor.
Minimum gum health is required to prevent complications that may arise with the presence of gingivitis or periodontal disease. Dental bleaching will aggravate and further worsen these conditions.